at this point my blood is probably 4.3% pasta sauce
So THIS is in my local FYE. No album title or date. $5 deposit for a “reserve” copy. Spoke with the manager and she said they were instructed to put it out that way. Yes, I’ve sent this to U2’s tumblr. Here’s hoping we get official news soon!!!!!
Y’all, this may just be a drill, but in case of confirmation, be prepared to treat it like the real thing.
Reblogging this and adding a thought: If this IS a test by the markets to see how the new album will fare, we should signal boost the HELL out of it. Don’t cough up the $5 presale, instead reblog/tweet/share/whatever this and keep pressing for official news from the band as to a date and a title. Let U2 know that they’re loved and we’re ready to support the new material and the new tour.
JESUS DON’T LET ME WAIT LONGER
"There were no jobs to get. It was like we were all going nowhere, so we decided to go nowhere together and form a band." - Larry Mullen
m rated Cars fanfiction exists
i reject your reality
LOOK AT THIS CAT
Bono recording the Zooropa album, winter 1992/1993.
Happy birthday to this abhorrent mess of a U2 fan blog. Thanks for following!!
you and getthefunkup both asked me about Prince!
the member I want to frick frack — …Prince
• the song I want to ascend into heaven to — 1999, get at me
• favorite album — Purple Rain
• their lyric that changed my life —
I guess I should’ve known by the way parked your car sideways that it wouldn’t last.
• and I’ll rate your blog — A+ BOTH OF YOU
• the song I want to ascend into heaven to — “the first time” comes to mind
• favorite album — achtung baby/joshua tree/war/boy/HTDAAB
• their lyric that changed my life — I remember when we could sleep on stones / Now we lie together in whispers and moans / When I was all messed up and I had opera in my head / Your love was a lightbulb hanging over my bed
• and I’ll rate your blog — A++++++++++++++++ FOREVER YOU RULE